Applications for the 2019 Award from October 2018
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS
The following are criteria for the development award:
- Innovative entrepreneur profile
- Innovative, future-looking product or service concept
- Formation of an AG (PLC) or GmbH (LLC) based in Switzerland to realise and market the project
- Full-time involvement of the company CEO
- Residence in Switzerland
- Award-winner not older than 45 years of age in most cases
HOW YOUR ARE GOING TO BE EVALUATED
- Founder and entrepreneur profile
- Innovative character
- Overall relevance in society; the degree to which it satisfies an existing need
- Feasibility of the project’s realisation from a:
- technical standpoint
- financial standpoint
- Chances of success on the market
- Size of the potential market
- Number of jobs created
- Market competitiveness
HOW TO APPLY
The online registration contains all the elements of a complete application.
In addition to details about the applicant and the planned activity, concrete information about the project or the service is required.
During the next step, the Foundation Board of Trustees and the experts involved will decide whether the product or service is feasible and thus worthy of being sponsored – while the market will make the final call later on.